Returns and Refund Policy
In using the products & services of bazic, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions as mentioned on the terms and conditions page https://www.bazic.in/pages/terms-and-conditions
Due to the limited shelf life of food products, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. Please only place your order if you agree to these terms.
However, we strive to provide the best service to our customers and may accept exchange requests under the following conditions:
- The delivered product(s) are damaged, broken, unsealed, or expired.
- Refunds will be in the form of store credit only.
- Buyers must inform us about the broken, damaged, or unsealed products within 48 hours of receiving them.
- Broken, damaged, or unsealed goods should only be sent to Bewust Foods Pvt. Ltd. after receiving written email consent from us.
- All exchanges will be made after we receive the returned shipment of products.
Return orders must be sent back to the following address:
Bewust Foods Private Limited
Villa no 14 Pebbles Bay Niranjan Vihar Bindayka 302012
- Contact no: +91 8233399436 +91 8386811117
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Once an order has been successfully placed, it cannot be cancelled. However, we may consider certain cancellation requests and give store credit if:
- The buyer does not receive the ordered products within 30 days of the order date.
- We fail to ship the ordered products within 15 days of the order date.
- The shipping location is not serviced by our logistic partners.
Refunds will be given in the form of store credit and will be issued within 7-10 business days of written confirmation to the customer.
No returns will be accepted if the customer wishes to return the product because they do not like it or if the product does not meet their expectations. Additionally, no refunds will be given in the following situations:
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer.
- Non-availability of the recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises.
- Refusal to accept products.
- Delivery to a person or place specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer themselves.
- Force majeure event.
- If the product has undergone any tampering by the customer.
All emails related to refunds and exchanges should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.