Terms and Conditions
The domain name www.bazic.in and trade name Bazic (herein referred to as “bazic”) is owned by Bewust Foods Private Ltd a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 in India.
All policies, terms, and conditions are established and governed by Bewust Foods Private Limited.
Welcome to www.bazic.in! These terms of service ("Terms") apply to your use of our website and services. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of Our Website:
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- All content on our website, including but not limited to images, graphics, logos, text, and design elements, is the property of Bazic Foods Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on our website without our express written consent.
- To place an order on our website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to update your information as necessary.
Ordering and Payment:
- By placing an order on our website, you agree to pay the full amount due for the products you ordered. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to availability of the product, errors in pricing or product information, or suspected fraud. We accept payment through various payment methods, including but not limited to credit/debit cards, net banking, and mobile wallets.
Cancellation and Refund:
- You may cancel an order placed on our website before it is shipped. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation requests for any reason. Refunds will be issued only in the form of store credit, except in cases where we are unable to fulfill the order. We do not accept returns or exchanges of products once they have been delivered, except in cases of damage or expiration.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Our website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not guarantee that our website or services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website or the products sold on our website.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms are governed by the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Changes to these Terms:
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.